Tautonus tablets - 500 mg taurine
Packing: 30 tablets (10x3) in a cardboard box.
Composition: active ingredient -1 tablet contains 500 mg taurine.
excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, calcium hydrophosphate, aerosil 200.
Chemical Name: 2-aminoethansulfonic acid.
Pharmacotherapeutic group: Proteins and amino acids. Metabolism regulator.
Description: Taurine is a natural amino acid that promotes the growth processes, it is necessary for the normal development of the nervous system, retina and muscles. Taurine also plays an important role in the bile formation, is needed for proper digestion and lipid metabolism. Taurine enhances the action of insulin, regulates the water- salt balance. It has a diuretic effect, regulates intracellular calcium distribution, strengthens the muscles of the heart, prevents platelet aggregation, as well as reduces the risk clotting and blood vessels spasm, "calms" sympathetic nervous system, normalizes blood sugar levels.
- dystrophies of retina, retinitis pigmentosa, cataract, macular degeneration of the retina, diabetic retinopathy, high level of myopia;
- prevention of fatty liver, gallbladder fibrosis;
- cholelithiasis (within the complex therapy);
- diabetes (within the complex therapy);
- hypertension (within the complex therapy);
- heart failure (within the complex therapy);
- convulsions and epileptic seizures (within the complex therapy);
- prevention and treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction, also used in the recovery period.
Pregnancy and lactation: Only on prescription.
Contraindications: Individual hypersensitivity to any components of medicine.
Side effects: Allergic reactions are possible.
Dosage and administration: 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before meal. Only for oral administration.
Overdose: Cases of overdose have not been described. Non-toxic.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature in a dry, protected from light, out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years
Produced by "Arpimed", Armenia
The trademark is owned by "Tonus-Les", Armenia.