Folat B9 Tonus - folic acid 400 mcg
Essential for life
Food supplement (FS)
1 tablet contains: folic acid 400 mcg
100g contains: carbohydrates – 91.6g, proteins – 5.75g, fats - 0g. energy value - 391.41kcal/1637.7kJ;
|Quantity in 1 tablet||NRV* (100%)|
|Folic acid||400 mcg (100%)||400 mcg|
NRV* - Nutritional reference value
Scope of application
- As a source of folic acid in case of its deficiency
- For women planning the pregnancy
- I trimester of pregnancy for prevention of the development of neural tube defects in the fetus
Instructions for use
Oral tablets. Take after meals.
- In patients with deficiency of folic acid – 1 tab. (400 mcg) per day,
- In women planning pregnancy – 1 tab. (400 mcg) per day,
- In the I trimester of pregnancy – 1 tab. (400 mcg) per day.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to components, pernicious anemia, malignant neoplasms, cobalamin deficiency, children under 3 years old.
Warning: high doses of folic acid, as well as long-term use, can lead to decrease in the concentration of vitamin B12.
Presentation form: 60 tablets in a plastic bottle, in а carton box along with insert-leaflet.
Storage conditions: store at a temperature below 25°C in a dry place, protected from the light.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Produced by "Tonus-Les" LLC, Armenia.