Tautonus - taurine 4%
LOOK AT THE FUTURE WITH HEALTHY EYES
Composition. taurine 4%.
- Taurine is one of the main components of the retina.
- Acts as an antioxidant and cytoprotector.
- Promotes regeneration and minimizes light damage to the retina.
- Is essential for the development of photoreceptors.
- Retains functionality of ganglion cells.
- Inhibits the secretion of inflammatory cytokines (interleukin-6 , interleukin-8).
- It is proved that in case of cataract, taurine [TAUTONUS] contributes to maintaining the structure of the lens proteins, preventing it from clouding.
- There are numerous data showing a protective role of taurine [TAUTONUS] in diabetic retinopathy.
- The combination of TAUTONUS eye drops with TAUTONUS tablets can increase the supply of eye tissue taurine, providing an additive effect.
- Degenerative retinal lesions (retinopathies).
- Injuries and degenerative diseases of the cornea.
- Cataract (senile, diabetic, traumatic, and radiation).
- Glaucoma (open-angle).
Recommended daily use:
- Cataract: 1-2 drops in each eye 2-4 times a day, for 3 months. Courses are repeated at monthly intervals.
- Corneal injuries and dystrophy: 1-2 drops in each eye 2-4 times a day for 1 month.
- Open-angle glaucoma: 1-2 drops in each eye twice a day.
- Hypersensitivity to any component.
- Age below 18 years (due to lack of enough experience in children).
Packing: Eye drops in a 10ml vial-dropper.
Sales terms: By prescription.
Storage: Store in a dark place, at temperature below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years. Opened vial can be used for 28 days.
Manufacturer: Dosfarm, Kazakhstan.
The trademark TAUTONUS belongs to "Tonus-Les" LTD.
See also: http://www.dosfarm.kz